The Aircraft Door Detector/Warning Device is a device that detects an aircraft door before it makes contact with the floor of the PLB.
The device is activate when the "Power on" button is pushed. When the aircraft door makes contact with the sensing pad on the cab entry floor, the sensing pad will activate the device and move the Passenger Loading Bridge vertically away from the door. This will trigger three alarms, retract auto level wheel automatically, and perform safety functions regardless of the selector switch mode.
There is no requirement for the device to be manually placed under the door for each operation. This device is hardwired to the controls of the Passenger Loading Bridge eliminating any electrical connections. It is reliable in all weather conditions, excels in safety features, and has been successfully tested by the airline industry.
Our device is designed specifically to reduce the amount of damage to the L-1 passenger door saving your company a fortune in repairs and "Out of Service" aircraft time. Other Door types suitable for use with the Aircraft Door Detector/Warning Device
- Airbus-A300, A310, A318, A319, A320, A321, A330, A340
- Boeing-707, 717, 727, 737, 747, 757, 777
- Tupolev- 134, 154
- MD 80/90 Series and many others!
- Sounds an alarm while PLB is moving down.
- Sounds a second alarm at the terminal until a gate agent cancels it.
- Illuminates a strobe until a gate gent cancels it.
- Retracts auto level wheel and resets automatically.
- Performs safety instructions simultaneously whether the selector switch is in the auto level, off, or operate mode.
- Fire resistant boot
- Maintenance Free
- ETL listed and Patented.